- Our company, Seven Seas Shipping, was established on April 1, 1987 to undertake ship agency business in Japan for SENATOR LINIE GmbH, Bremen in Germany who newly inaugurated the "Round The World Service" in April, 1987.
- In addition to SENATOR LINIE, we were nominated as general agent in Japan for DSR LINES as from January 1, 1991.
- Also, as from August 1993, we were nominated as general agent in Japan for KIEN HUNG SHIPPING Co., Ltd., Taipei, Taiwan for its full container service to South Africa and East Coast of South America. They newly inaugurated the service Japan to Hong Kong/Xiamen vice versa weekly service from November 1994.
- Further, in August 1996, we were nominated as general agent in Japan for its Japan/Shanghai full container service by CARINA OVERSEAS (HK) Company Limited who was acting as an international liner department of SINOTRANS Shanghai Company. However this agency business was terminated in August 1998 due to the integration of their shipping business into the newly established SINOTRANS Container Lines.
- In July 1997, we were nominated as general agent for OT AFRICA Line, UK.
- In August 1998, we were nominated as general agent for SHANGHAI HAI HUA SHIPPING Co., Ltd., “HASCO”, who was 100 percent subsidiary of Shanghai Port Container Company.
- At the end of March 2000, agency work for DSR-SENATOR Lines was terminated
since they established their own local subsidiary office, “DSR-SEANTOR
Japan Branch”, in Japan.
In June 2000, we were nominated as sales agent for SINOTRANS Japan Co., Ltd..
- In March 2003, we jointly established subsidiary company “Seven Star Japan
Ltd.” with ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. They are acting as General
Agent for ZIM and Gold Star Lines in Japan. The joint venture with ZIM
Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. was terminated at the end of 2007 due
to establishment of their own local office, "ZIM Japan Co., Ltd."
In April 2003, we were appointed as General Agent for Hamburg Süd.
- At the end of December 2009, agency work for SHANGHAI HAI HUA SHIPPING Co., Ltd., “HASCO”, was terminated since they established their own local subsidiary office in Japan.